Please follow our guide to organising your event:
Book your preferred date for your event with us, this may be done by either contacting us on 01629 810913 or by email to
You will be asked for a deposit of £3 per person to confirm your booking. Deposits can be paid by credit or debit card over the phone or by cheque made payable to New Leaf Catering Partnership Ltd.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Simply choose one menu from the list on the right for everybody in your party. If choosing Menu 1, please decide on two main courses and desserts for everybody in your party to choose from.
Ask your party to make their choices from the menu items chosen.
Notify us of your menu choices and numbers at least 7 days prior to your visit.
We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements and we always have vegetarian options available.
Please advise us of your requirements at the time of booking.
£12.95 per person
(served with Tea or Coffee)
- Roast Beef, Yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes
- Cottage Pie topped with cream potato, buttered leeks and cheese
- Meat & Potato Pie topped with puff pastry lid, served with potatoes
- Chicken Breast with Stilton, served on crushed new potatoes and a thyme gravy
- Smoked haddock and salmon hot pot with mushrooms and leeks, served in a creamed sauce, topped with sliced potatoes and gratinated with cheese
All main courses are served with seasonal fresh vegetables
- Iced Bakewell tart and whipped cream
- Baked vanilla cheesecake and butterscotch sauce
- Sherry Trifle
- Sticky Toffee pudding with Butterscotch sauce
£12.75 per person
Traditional Afternoon Tea
A pot of tea or freshly brewed coffee with a selection of freshly made sandwiches, home-made scones filled with jam and clotted cream and a selection of home-made cakes.
Please make reservations at least 24hrs prior
MENU 3 & 4 will be served before 11am...
£2.95 per person
Morning Tea or Coffee and biscuits
£4.95 per person
Morning Tea or Coffee with a Bacon or Sausage Bap
£4.75 per person
Freshly made Tea or Coffee and a home-made scone filled with jam and whipped cream